LiveSchool-Support allows schools and colleges to access live learning from Pembrokeshire College, enabling you to offer a wide range of subjects and increase your provision without needing to recruit additional staff.
- Pembrokeshire College have been delivering online learning since 2011 and have been supporting learners within other institutions since 2012.
- LiveSchool-Support enables you to access the latest high quality education without needing to recruit additional staff; all learning is accessed using your computer and an internet connection.
- Learners can interact with the teacher during the live streaming of the classes, ask questions and get clarifications as they study.
- Recordings are available for students that miss the class or for revision before exams.
- LiveSchool Support is currently available for IGCSE and A-Levels with a range of subjects available, if a subject is not listed, bespoke delivery can be facilitated.
Exceptionally high standards of teaching!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team on behalf of the school for the fantastic job you did in preparing our A Level Computing students for their summer exams.
Our teacher left at Christmas at a time when learner morale was low and confidence in the school’s ability to find a solution to the staffing problem was plummeting. Pembrokeshire College were able to step into the breach and with their excellent set up and exceptionally high standards of teaching were able to ensure that the students obtained the high grades of which we knew they were capable.
In the exam results the four students that were taught by your team obtained the grades of A*, A, A, and C.
We (the school, the students and parents) could not be more delighted.